Duties & Responsibilities of the City Clerk's Office
- Custodian of the City Seal
- Attest and maintain custody of all official City records (to include meeting minutes, ordinances, resolutions, agreements and deeds of City-owned property)
- Coordinate Public Records Requests in compliance with the City’s Public Records Policy
- Coordinate appointments to City boards and committees.
- Attend, record, and prepare minutes for all Commission meetings, and provide the agenda information
- Administer the publication of the City’s Code of Ordinances and all related supplements
- Responsible for legal advertising of public hearings
- Responsible for accounting of city funds
Teresa Riley was appointed City Clerk in 2009. She has been with the city since 1993.